Interested in exhibiting at the ONLY
Occupational Health and Safety event in the region?
About ESI Attendees
- Consultants and Analysts in Health & Safety
- Directors of Health and Safety Dept.
- Distributors of Safety Products
- End users of PPE
- Environmental Managers
- Facility Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Industrial Hygiene Professionals
- Risk Control Professionals
- Safety professionals
- Fire and Life Safety professionals
- Safety manufacturers
- Leading distributors in Mexico
- According to experts in industrial safety, the market for safety products in Mexico, (especially in the maquiladoras) offers significant opportunities for U.S. products. Currently, safety products represent only 5% of the total consumption by maquiladoras.*
- The Mexican Labor Ministry has issued 40 official regulations (NOMS-Norma Oficial Mexicana) to guarantee that all workplace facilities meet the required safety and hygiene conditions.*
- Most of the safety products that have a NAFTA certificate of origin or a Secretary of Economy Eligibility Certificate do not have restrictions and are duty free.
- Much more than a Safety Expo: Co-located events featuring leading Security, Fire and Life Safety solutions.
- Low Market entry barriers: NAFTA and geographic proximity guarantee easy market access.